UPS Employees – Access VSP Benefits
UPS Employees are Enrolled in VSP
Using Your VSP Benefits is easy
• Find the right eye care provider for you, such as Dr. Kapiloff or Dr. Kanoff at Family Vision Associates.
• Review you benefit information online to review your eligible services before your appointment at www.vsp.com.
• At your appointment, inform the staff that you have VSP. No ID card is required.
• There are no claim forms to complete when you see a VSP doctor.
• Comprehensive eye examinations yearly. • Prescription eyewear yearly.
• Discounts on specialty spectacle lenses and coatings.
• Contact lens examinations. • Contact lens allowance.
Family Vision Associates is a VSP Provider
• Appointments are available six days a week.
• Appointments can be scheduled by calling (973) 386-0111.
• Evening appointments are available.
Our small, private practice approach to eye care provides personalized attention to each patient.